DASH it! DASH it!

Nice!

Tho It was just random stuff, It was pretty nice to watch.
The animation is slightly better than mine... yeah...
Ok, I admit, It's kind of superior...

GOOD JOB! ;P

Bambee Bambee

Awesome

Hahahaha, this was awesome. Tho predictable at points, It was hilarious. This "BIRD" thing cracked me up, seriously.

"Yo, how ya doing bambee?" was also the 2nd awesome thing in this.
Well, good job. Tho a lil bit sick, huh ^^

Wii Are Sold Out Wii Are Sold Out

Ok...

Ok... this was... special... Yeah. But very entertaining ;) Can't really say much about it. The noice got annoying at some points though :]

Knights Castle Knights Castle

Good

Kinda fun :) I liked to see all those spells being shot... and using them all at the same time at the last level was... colorful :P
Here are some positives & negatives:

*Colorful Spells
*2 Different Tech Trees
*Slaughter

- The character couldnt move diagonally
- Unbalanced
- Levels oddly put together

The fact that, fx. wave 25 could be Far easier than wave 20 in EVERY way possible was quite annoying. It shouldve been the other way around. The last level were easier than a past one, dont remember which one though.
Fire Angel should definitely get buffed. I mean, honestly, it doesnt even prevail Meteor or Lightning, and it's harder to get.
Ball of God were far better than Satans Touch... that was odd. Because Satans Touch were at the "damage" tree, Ball of God wasnt. I suggest giving Ball of God some other effects too. For instance, half Satans' Touch's damage, but summons a knight or simply 3/4 of the damage, but heals you fully. (Knight could be a decent warrior).
But then again, it was fun and decently original (to be a defense game)
I'm trying to be constructive. All in all, this was a good game, although it got me bored at the end. And you almost cant beat those first wizards who morph you, if you're healer tree...

I'll give this 7 / 10.

A TIP TO EVERYONE WHO PLAYS:
Get Fireball, then Firewall, and then get the Weak Heal. After that continue in damage tree until you've gotten Satans Touch, and get the Armor in healer tree. Then get Greater Heal, and then just continue. Dont take Fire Angel until the very end, it's not worth it. Lightning's better, and then you can get Ball of God faster.

So:
1 -> Fireball
2 -> Fire Wall
3 -> Weak Heal
4 -> Oil (?, you know what I mean)
5 -> Meteor
6 -> Satans Touch
7 -> Holy Armor (or W/E the name was :P)
8 -> Great Heal
9 -> Lightning
10 -> Ball of God
11 -> Fire Angel

I finished the whole game. Remember it requires some kiting, you must know how to pull enemies backwards, or you'll lose. Don't die later at the game, you'll lose while waiting for respawn.

XENO TACTIC XENO TACTIC

Funny

Very funny. But why did i lose all my money just like that? No reason.

Boxhead: 2Play Rooms Boxhead: 2Play Rooms

Love It!

I always love these Boxhead games, and this one has deathmatch and 2player mode added, which i love! The only thing missing in my opinion, however, which would probably we hard to make (i dont know much about flash :P) is having "computer-friends" to help you. Example if you play Bon, all the other characters help you, too. It should be as a game mode, but it's just an idea.